We are hiring - Content Marketer (Part-Time, Remote)
Content Marketer (Part-Time, Remote, within USA)
LOVELAND Technologies LLC
We’re looking for someone who can help us build and package digital, product & marketing content & collateral.
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to explore a career in content & digital marketing in a new industry - software & data in the data and startup space. Lots of opportunities for growth in a fun, flexible, remote & fast paced environment. We are growing and we want you to grow with us.
The ideal candidate needs to be a motivated self-starter, a team player and have a keen interest for writing, content creation & content design.
This position will involve creating, designing & packaging a variety of content types - presentation decks, blogs, social media content, web content, ebooks, videos etc.
You will drive and implement marketing materials, identify and improve existing content, including websites, emails and newsletters, brochures, presentations and videos.
A keen eye for detail is appreciated, as is thoroughness. The day to day process for this individual would involve reporting into and working closely with the Chief Product Officer to help understand product strategy, key product & brand messaging, value proposition of the products and the target audience to gauge the tonality and scope of content work.
Core skills we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of content & copywriting experience
- Experience with content design - to help package a variety of content types - decks, ebooks, product guides, brochures, videos etc
- Familiarity with product content and technical writing
- Ability to translate product features into value propositions for both technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Familiarity with design tools such as the Adobe design suite (indesign, photoshop etc), Canva & video editing tools.
- Experience with technical writing for SaaS and data products
- Familiarity with social media marketing and content
- Familiarity with software and tech content marketing
- You have a portfolio of published content and materials for review when applying for the position
In this job, we will ask you to:
- Help build content types based on the ongoing sales and marketing strategy
- Use our existing brand and styling guidelines to build materials
- Understand the target audience so the content can be tailored to their needs and requirements
- Execute on the marketing strategy & vision as developed by our CPO
- multi-task and project manage content needs as per the marketing roadmap established for the rest of the year
Why you should work with us:
- Remote first! We were a remote company even in the pre-pandemic world.
- Great people - a friendly organization where everyone believes in collaboration.
- Fast growing, fast paced and a flexible work environment.
- Growth and learning opportunities - for further career advancement
Rate & Hours
$50/hr for 5-6 hours per week as a remote contract position; 3-month extendable term ideally starting in May 2020. Based on performance, there is an opportunity to convert this into a full-time role later this year.
Please send a resume and a brief cover letter explaining why this is a good position for you to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have one, please include a link to your portfolio.
About LOVELAND Technologies LLC
LOVELAND Technologies is a Detroit-based nationwide parcel data & mapping software company and we run the site landgrid.com. We are headquartered in Detroit, however we are a remote & distributed team with members of the team working out of multiple locations across the USA.
Landgrid Parcel Data - We have collected and standardized a high quality nationwide dataset of over 149 million land parcel data, covering over 98% of residents in the USA.
We offer our data services in multiple formats to customers across all private and public sector verticals as bulk data files & API. Over the last several years we have created a successful suite of products, a growing customer base and project portfolio and an effective organization. We also have a Mapping as a Software product that allows our customers to map & survey with the parcel data we have collected..